Friday, January 6

January's Counterfeit Kit Challenge - Blog Hop

Welcome to the first of the Counterfeit Kit Challenge's Blog Hops of 2012!

On January 5th, the Counterfeit Kit Challenge posted the January Challenge on the blog here.
This Month's Inspiration Kit... 
The January 2012 Inspiration Kit was SUPPOSED to be your choice of FIVE kits released in December by Cocoa Daisy.  But I see that one of the kits has been recently removed from the site...so we are down to these 4*.  

Amber Snowflake
Sunshine and Snowflakes
Frosty Windowpane
Cocoa and Marshmellows

*The fifth kit was a red/white/green "Christmas" kit.  Some of our Design Team probably Counterfeited this kit, so if you would like a "traditional Christmas" kit, please use their counterfeit kits as your inspiration.  


My January Kit
I counterfeited the Amber Snowflake kit, seen below for comparison.

Cocoa Daisy Amber Snowflake

Cocoa Daisy Amber Snowflake Papers

My January Kit: Snow Crystal Chronicle Papers
I counterfeited the striped paper, the paper with the rose on it, and the flashcard paper. (I haven't looked up their manufacturer names.) I will post step-by-step instructions tomorrow!

Next on the stop is: Kim  http://lovejoyscrap.blogspot.com/

Here is the full blog hop order:
 
Guest Designer: Van Nguyen http://likethecar.blogspot.com/
Meridy  http://www.meridy77.blogspot.com/


Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader

17 comments:

Jimjams said...

It looks like Amber Snowflake was the fave choice of the Master Forgers - hope you have fun with it!

Emily said...

I love the vintage feel of your kit! All of those papers are wonderful. Have fun!

Margie said...

Oooh, your kit is BEAUTIFUL!! I love the vintage feel!

S said...

Nice job, you really turned up the volume on the vintage! You'll have some great pages, I'm sure.

Lisa said...

there will be some gorgeous vintage style pages coming out of your take on the kit! love the vintage colours you have enhanced. great job!

mytwoandras said...

I like that you added in some things that are not Winter or Christmas. The butterfly paper is really pretty.

Helen said...

This is s lovely kit - your counterfeit papers look fantastic too!

OneScrapHappyMomma said...

What a wonderfully vintage looking kit! I love that huge flower!

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Wow, il watch for your instructions. I really like the added vintage feel to your kit (and the title, too :).

Kim Strother said...

Great kit and I love the name!

Angela (Toucan Scraps) said...

beautiful kit

scrappymo! said...

You really captured the feel of this kit. you have some beautiful papers in it.
I never know how to combine my heritage or vintagy paper with the modern. I will be watching your layouts (and the other designers) to see just how to do that.

beccaf1970 said...

Beautiful selection of papers and embellishments!

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

I love the stately vintage charm of you kit! The layered patterned paper you made is gorgeous!

vanlikethecar said...

I can't believe you made your own paper with that stunning butterfly. Just gorgeous!

Crystal aka Caitlynsmommy said...

Good job, I like the variety and love how you made your own!

Lisa said...

I love this kit. The vintage feel makes it resemble the original. you have some great paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...