Sunday, February 5

Catching Up

I really need to catch up with what I've been doing and creating! I've joined the Art Journal Caravan {Expedition 2012} for the second year in a row, also as a creative team member of  Studio Tangie. Here are the pages I've created so far for the AJC.

Art Journal Caravan 2012 January Cartography: Brain Map


Art Journal Caravan Itinerary #1: Heard On My Travels


Art Journal Caravan 2012: Mission Statement

Art Journal Caravan Itinerary #5: Heard On My Travels
I have lots more to share that I've been working on. Tomorrow: February Counterfeit Kit!


Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader

2 comments:

Cheri said...

loving these pages. at some point I really need to get back to my art journal... sorely neglected!

Adora Concepcion said...

love your artistic style JA!!! AWESOME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...