Wednesday, February 15

February Counterfeit Kit Challenge #1: Love Letter

LOVE LETTER CHALLENGE:  Include a "love" letter on your layout to let that person know how much they mean to you.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's or non-Valentine's Day, whatever floats your boat! <3

Here is my layout for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge #1: Love Letter
I had actually written a love letter a few weeks ago, and must have deleted it by accident. So, being frustrated, I decided to take the Valentine's Playlist I made on Spotify, and use lyrics from each song to write a love letter to my husband. The photo is from our recent vacation to Miami. My husband loved the letter!

Journaling:
Come away with me and we'll kiss
Come away with me
And I'll never stop loving you
I could make you happy
Make your dreams come true
Nothing that I wouldn't do
Go to the ends
Of the Earth for you
To make you feel my love, To make you feel my love
My imagination sees you
Like a painting by Van Gogh
Starry nights and bright sunflowers
Follow you where you may go
Oh, I've loved you from the start
In every single way
And more each passing day
You are brighter than the stars
Before you met me, I was a wreck
But things were kinda heavy, you brought me to life
Now every February you'll be my valentine, valentine
Sometimes it seems that the going is just too rough
And things go wrong no matter what I do
Now and then it seems that life is just too much
But you've got the love I need to see me through
Yeah you got a piece of me
And honestly
My life would suck without you
Constantly, boy you played through my mind like a symphony
There's no way to describe what you do to me
You just do to me, what you do
And it feels like I've been rescued
I've been set free
I am hypnotized by your destiny
You are magical, lyrical, beautiful
You are... And I want you to know baby
I, I love you like a love song, baby
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I'm feeling
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing, amazing
Just the way you are
The smile on your face
Lets me know
That you need me
There's a truth
In your eyes
Saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says
You'll catch me
Whenever I fall
You say it best
When you say
Nothing at all
I don't know much about about algebra, but I know
1+1, equals 2
And it's me, and you
That's all we'll have when the world is through


Check out what the rest of the Master Forgers came up with for this challenge here!


Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader

5 comments:

Blossom inch said...

gorgeous page Julie!

Margie said...

Just beautiful!! Love the papers, the journaling, everything!!

S said...

Great idea to let those songwriters help you with your letter. Great looking page too!

Helen said...

Love everything about this page - esp the slight grunge (that doesn't sound too nice but I hope you know what I mean!) mixed with glitter splatters. Your letter idea is really great too!

Jimjams said...

Love your letter source - and what a lovely photo. Great page

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...