Tuesday, February 7

New Scrap Layout To Share Plus Family History Journaling Prompts

Here's a new layout using my February Counterfeit Kit that I shared yesterday. I've been thinking a lot lately how many scrap layouts that I have of my husband and myself, of the family members and friends I'm closest too, and how I need to scrap more of the extended family members as I am the main scrapbooker/ photographer/historian in the family. 

This layout is of my grandparents as they started their life together. Journaling: "Frieda and Ray were forever sweethearts. They married in the 1940's and raised 4 girls, one would become my mother. They lived a long life, always together, side by side." 

Layout Credits: Tangie Baxter and Molly Decrow Collab Haunted- frame, Meredith Fenwick Sweet Notions - button, ABL Altered Past Embellishments2 - Doily, Janet Carr The Loves of My Life - banner, Tangie Baxter Valentine ATC - flower, Corina All About Tags Love - tag, Love Birds kasiasikorska - word art, Tangie Baxter and Amanda Sexton Parcel 40 - red paper, Meredith Fenwick Sweetness - floral paper; other: unknown - white paper and bow

Journaling Prompts and Links for February
To help me with my goal of scrapbooking about the extended members and even ancestors of my family, I am researching journaling prompts that I want to use this month. Here are some of my findings:

Source: jaha.org via Julie on Pinterest

  •  Click on the image above for Family Folklife Interview Prompts
  • Writing Your Family's History » General Resources: a list of useful links to help your writing

Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader

5 comments:

Crystal aka Caitlynsmommy said...

Love the colors! I like how the picture pops off around the red!

Helen said...

Beautiful - I love the stacked square design you've used too :)

Margie said...

Beautiful digi page!

Jimjams said...

Could have sworn I commented earlier - obviously not LOL!

VERY classy classic page - love the warmth the red brings to the vintage photo.

S said...

Jimjams, I thought I did too. But it is certainly worth a second look and comment - wonderfully done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...