Wednesday, March 14

Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Challenge #1: Lucky 4






Challenge #1: Lucky 4 : Four will be a lucky number for your project!  Find a creative way to use the number 4!


 I used my March Counterfeit Kit to make this layout titled "The 4 of Us", a layout of my mom, my sister, her son, and myself around Christmas. I used the following cute sketch from Sketchy Thursdays. Most of the design is actually pre-designed K&Co. paper that I bought at Michael's ages ago. I added of course the sticker behind the title, the photo border, the banner, the hearts, brads, buttons, and tape.





I also made this card while I was at it. Both of these were made at a local crop that I went to at the beginning of the month. The deer is from a Technique Tuesday stamp. Love it! The crochet flower is from an estate sale. I am not a card-maker...but this will do.

Check out the rest of the Master Forgers' Challenge #1 projects at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog!

Tomorrow: I'm going to post some art journaling pages! Check back in. :)



Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader

4 comments:

Mary B said...

Lovely photo lovely page and I love the little deer on the card, great idea to use a crochet flower

OneScrapHappyMomma said...

I absolutely love this layout. All the little bits and pieces come together so beautifully to make this a gorgeous layout. And your card is adorable!

Lisa said...

Sorry I'm late dropping by! I'm SO behind in my blog reading - will try to do better. What a great laoyut - you use such bold colours to such great effect. I adore the banner and the doodling on it and what a cute photo. Love it all.

S said...

What a pretty, pretty page! And cards too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...