Friday, March 30

Mr. Casual layout

I made this adorable (if I do say so myself) page using my March Counterfeit Kit of my nephew, using photos taken around Christmas. It's honestly adorable because of the super cute photos my sister took of her son. This was based on a sketch from the talented Susan Stringfellow at sketchsavvy:



Subtitle with Embellisment Cluster


Painted title with glazed heart and banner

To see lots more inspiration from the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog, click here!  Thanks for visiting!!!




Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader

5 comments:

Margie said...

Beautiful, colorful layout! Love it!

Julia said...

Love this layout!!!

Lisa said...

What beautiful background paper. I love the way you use these bright colors. Always so pretty and vibrant.

S said...

What a happy page and a happy little guy!

Glinda said...

Wow! Love the way you added just a little paint and the heart with banner is really cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...