Friday, June 15

CKC Blog Challenge #1: Travel Inspiration

Challenge #1:  Travel Challenge:  Use travel to inspire your project!

I used my June Counterfeit Kit to create this travel-inspired layout.  Here we are during our vacation to Miami in January, we are in South Beach taking a Frozen Yogurt Break.

I love this Jenni Bowlin paper, and the Prima flowers.  The travel stamps are by Technique Tuesday. I had lots of fun making this.

 










I also started to make a mini for our recent trip to Sedona, Arizona. This is a chipboard album, I believe from Magistical Memories. I need to make holes in the side for rings to hold the pages together.



Join our fun for the Challenge #1 Travel Inspiration at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog!  See the Master Forgers' Inspiration here!!!






Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader

7 comments:

Khawar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa said...

This is such an amazingly bright, full, fun layout with all those amazing colours and flowers. You manage to fit o much on a page, really amazing! Happy photos are just the icing on the cake!!!

S said...

Such rich details on this page - just so pretty. Happy travels to you.

Ali said...

Wow-wee!! A gorgeous layout full of wonderful colour and detail :0) Loving the look of the mini too!!

Julia said...

What a colorful layout!!

Tricia said...

This is such a fun and vibrant layout!!

OneScrapHappyMomma said...

This is a beautiful layout. I love all the little touches.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...