Friday, June 22

CKC Challenge #2 Get Messy (aka Paint Challenge)

Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog

Challenge #2: Get Messy (aka Paint Challenge:) Use something messy (paint) on your project! 

The real challenge is to use paint on your project, yet my June CKC Kit didn't include paint in my Get Messy Add-On, so I used a spray and stencil instead. 

This is a photo of myself, circa 5th grade band class in the 80's, in my 10 1/2 (out of a 10) t-shirt. Check out my Farrah Fawcett feathered hairstyle. I'm super skinny as I "ate like a bird," as my mother said. Why can't I have those "eat like a bird" days back? LOL And that t-shirt cracks me up!

I had used the stencil on another page, and then flipped it over and used the reverse on this page, not wasting a drop of spray!

Using up my scraps here


The button in the "o" just did it for me. LOL




 Below, I used scraps to make a card while I was still sitting there before cleaning up.


Several of you were hoping for inspiration for these papers, so between Challenge #1 and 2, I hope you got some great ideas!

Have a great day!  Check out more inspiration for Challenge #2 here and add yours to Mister Linky here.





Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader

7 comments:

S said...

Completely cool eye-catching stuff!

Lisa said...

You really know how to work those bright colours. And I love that card. Gave me ideas for using up some older stash.

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

I love how you use these big, graphic pieces - so pretty!

Ali said...

Super :0) Love the way you have laid out the letters on the tag. I must remember to use my scraps for card making ....you have inspired me to do just that today!!

Margie said...

Very pretty and colorful!

OneScrapHappyMomma said...

What a great use of those papers! Wonderful inspiration!

Julia said...

Sweet layout and card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...