Thursday, June 28

CKC Challenge #3 Get Moving

Challenge #3:  Get Moving Challenge:  Create a project with a moving part on it!

 This page features a photo of my husband on our vacation in Mexico, December 2010. Lots of blues picking up the blues in the pool. My moveable part is the round journaling card, with a 7Gypsies brad and photo turn in the center.

My page is based on the following PageMaps sketch:
Source: pagemaps.com via Julie on Pinterest




Check out the Challenge #3 Information here, see the Master Forgers' Challenge #3 Inspiration here, and add your page to Mister Linky here!!! Have fun!!!




Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader

5 comments:

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Fun! And now I'm wishing I was back in Mexico again!!!

Lisa said...

Wow, you really picked up those colours with the papers and elements in your layout. And I love your moveable part - looks really great and is very creative! Really loving all those layers :-)

OneScrapHappyMomma said...

Love all those wonderful layers and that is such a vibrant blue! Wonderful layout!

S said...

Great page - love the spinner you created. And I spy a strip of one of my all-time favorite papers. Like I said, great page.

harleygirl said...

Nice! I just got into smashing, myself. I've been scrapbooking for years; but I do enjoy the randomness of smashing. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...