Thursday, June 14

Family and New Tags

Sharing today some projects using my June Counterfeit Kit. The above layout features an older photo with me and my cousins on Easter. I'll add journaling later.

I never knew how I was going to use that Webster's Pages paper but I'm sure glad to finally scrap it! I love it!


When I posted my June Counterfeit Kit, I posted some ideas for tags. So the other day, after I was done with a layout, I put together a few tags as well. These are for no particular project in mind. I just put together whatever embellishments I thought looked cute together. 

The stamp on the flashcard was created by using Glimmerglaze on the stamp. I found the Glimmerglaze worked a lot better on the larger letters than it did on smaller letters.

Check out Mr. Linky at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog to see what others are making!!!


Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader

6 comments:

S said...

What fun stuff you've been scrapping - I just love all the color on that page. And the staples on those tags are too cute!

Margie said...

Great layout and tags! Beautiful work!

Tara O said...

Great LO!!! Love those tags too!

Ali said...

Super layout, love that it is so bright and busy....I can not do that at all!!! Fantastic tags :0)

Julia said...

Sweet layout!!! Love the tags!!

OneScrapHappyMomma said...

Cute layout and that's a wonderful idea for the tags. Something good to have on hand for whenever a need arises.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...