Sunday, July 22

Celebrate Challenge at Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog

This is my layout for the Celebrate Challenge using my July Counterfeit Kit: A Pocketful of Sunshine. As seniors in high school, it was tradition to paint your car at the end of the year. (My friend) Veronica requested my artistic help with hers, and of course, I was excited to help.


Check out more inspiration for the Celebrate Challenge by the Master Forgers Design Team at the Counterfeit Challenge Blog!


Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader

5 comments:

OneScrapHappyMomma said...

What a fun tradition! I really love the colors of your kit - all of your layouts have been so vibrant!

S said...

You know I love, love, love this bright and happy page. What a fun way for the seniors to celebrate.

Lisa said...

That's such a funky tradition! Wonderfully happy, bright ,fun layout.

Heidi Bound said...

I just discovered the Counterfeit Challenge Blog and can't wait to get involved! I have stopped buying new things because I have so many FAB items in my stash. I can't wait to get started with this amazing group.

Julia said...

Super cute layout!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...