Monday, July 9

Cherish These Moments

Here is a simple layout using my main July Counterfeit Kit Pocketful of Sunshine. My cousin had her second child in November 2011, and had these professional photos taken. Isn't he adorable. This is DCWV paper, and I believe MME diecuts and transparency frame, plus a Hambly transparency.


This layout: Art Deco, features photos taken in Miami as we were driving by these Art Deco buildings. I don't remember the manufacturer of the script paper, but the green is Jenni Bowlin, and the rest is Pink Paislee with some die cuts and ephemera.

See more Counterfeiters at Mister Linky and join the challenge too! Plus check out on the CKC Blog:

Tutorial: Faux Prima Flowers 

and 

Tutorial: Wood Veneers!



Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader

7 comments:

OneScrapHappyMomma said...

Julie Ann, that first layout is so precious, but I must say I think the pictures steal the show on that one! LOL! And I love all your bits and pieces on the second - comes together nicely. Well done!

scrappymo! said...

Both layouts are just great but the photos in the first one are so precious. What a little darling.

S said...

He is a doll baby! Two great pages, Julie Ann!.

Chipper said...

Great layouts :-) I have just finished my first layout from my first CKC kit.

Julia said...

Beautiful pages!!!

Margie said...

Awwww...how sweet!! And beautiful pages, as well!

Lisa said...

what an absolutely adorable baby. and a gorgeous layout. you are a colour master!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...