Wednesday, August 15

CKC August Challenge #1 - Enter An Online Challenge

Challenge #1: Enter an Online Challenge:  Pick an online scrappy challenge, create something for it and then submit it!

I loved this challenge! Of course, I used my August CKC Kit. My husband said he was really impressed with this layout.  I need to do more online challenges....I haven't done any in ages. I looked at the list of challenges at Scrapchallenge.com, and found this { one.} Because the sponsor is  Artful Delight, I checked out their blog, and found this sketch for August. Isn't it cute?  (ETA: I am not doing the sketch challenge as well, just thought it was a cute touch.)

The scrappy twist for this challenge by Scrapping Everyday Miracles was to use a stencil/mask on a layout about your favorite vacation. You can see my masking above in green mist on the cardstock.



Close-up details...






 
 Check out more Master Forgers' Inspiration for the CKC August Challenge #1 HERE!
 
 
Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader

12 comments:

S said...

Wow, such a vibrant page - it sings summertime!

Margie said...

Beautiful layout, bright, bold, and fun!
Love that we took the same challenge-great minds think alike ;-)

Jimjams said...

WOW - such hot colours I can almost forget it's raining outside! Love the textures too - great page!

Glinda said...

Beautiful...I love it all, but I really like how you did the spray mist on the background and the vacation tag at the top. You rock as always. I will have to PIN IT!!!

Lisa said...

you always wow me with your colour. brightens up the dullest day :-)

Sherri said...

Love all the vibrant colour, and those photos make it look like you were in paradise. Thanks for linking up with us over at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.

Mary B said...

love the reverse title and the beautiful vibrant colours

Cara G said...

What a fun, bright, pretty layout Julie Ann! I am loving all those brilliant colors and I really like the way you used the stencil on your background. SUPER!! Thanks so much for playing along at SEM!

Nicole Brenna said...

Hope to have you join us over at SEM again this month for our Sept Challenge!

Nicole Brenna said...

oh no my first comment didnt post... I wanted to let you know how much I liked yout layout both the bright colors and the glitter title. What I found the most impressive was that you choose a bright red background and then used a color mist on it. I would have been too afraid it wouldnt show well or look funny. This was brilliant and I love it!

Dolores said...

I love your color scheme, you did a fabulous job!

Elizabeth said...

Very nice job! Thanks for joining us for the Scrapping Everyday Miracles August challenge :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...