Tuesday, August 14

Oh Happy Day - Tangie Baxter & Co. Art Journaling Stamps and Goodies!

Yesterday I received my new Art Journaling Stamps from Tangie Baxter & Co.!!!! Plus some other goodies from her Etsy store. I played with them today, and my goodness they are AWESOME!!!!! They are my new favorite stamps!!!! I'll be using these stamps for my creative team work on the Studio Tangie Blog.

Take a closer look at each set of stamps HERE.


According to her Etsy profile, "her husband, Dave and Tangie work collectively to procure, sew, stitch, paint, cut, tear and create unique art journaling supplies and bricolage journals."  I have just a little sampling of her goodies. Check out her AMAZING Etsy Store of Art Journaling Goodies HERE.


Thanks for visiting!!!

Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...