Monday, September 17

CKC September Seven Seas Page/Altered Kit

Meridy and Bethany from the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog asked for volunteers to make a page kit for September (theme: my choice), so I did not hesitate to respond as I had this project I wanted to alter for months now (printer's tray shown below), and wanted to get it done! I thought this would be perfect to take a page kit and go "out of the box"! Theme: altered!

I kept the same color scheme and theme of my Main Kit, and named this kit:
SEPTEMBER SEVEN SEAS PAGE/ALTERED KIT
Create a kit to finish up or feature memorabilia from this summer and Labor Day.

My kit features nautical papers from Pink Paislee, nautical charms, vintage photos, postcards and ephemera, hand-crafted felt embellishments, co-ordinating laces, ribbons, and flowers.

Dare: I dare you to create a scrapbook page that looks like an altered printer's tray! (see Resources below)






Resources:

  • Scrapbook Pages that Looks Like a Printer's Tray 
  1. http://pinterest.com/pin/108508672243025555/ 
  2. http://pinterest.com/pin/108508672243025548/


Here is my finished altered project:


Thanks for checking my project out! Have an awesome day!

Look for more great projects and pages at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog at Mister Linky!

Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader

8 comments:

Margie said...

Gorgeous work, Julie Ann! Love all of the pretty bits and pieces!

Tish - GaMtnScrap said...

Very beautiful tray! I love it. What a great way to capture memories of a vacation and display it as home decor. And such a unique challenge, too. I'm going to put this on my To Do List. Thanks for the inspiration!

Sassy Breese said...

I've never thought of doing this before, but since I have been so up for all the CKC challenges, guess whats on my mind, now?
Love the flash pictures. Espcially with the the rhineshtone and crystal jewlery and the vintage style decore items. Great photos.

Jimjams said...

WOW that's a real creative labour of love - very beautiful JA

S said...

What a veritable feast for the eyes - I can scarcely take in all those lovely details.

LCSmithSAVED said...

This is outstanding!
I think I'm taking the dare...

glorygirl said...

What a great project! Looks like it was tremendous fun to make - so many beautiful items and details!

One Scrap Happy Momma said...

This is so beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...