Thursday, September 6

It's time for September Counterfeit Kit Challenge Reveal & Blog Hop!

September 2012 Inspiration Kit

Welcome to our Master Forgers Blog Hop!

As seen on the CKC Blog: The September 2012 Inspiration Kit is the August kit put together by Birds of a Feather.  Their August 2012 kit contains some pretty patterned paper and a nice assortment of perfectly paired embellishments.  You can view a photo of the kit and the contents on their web site at Birds of a Feather August 2012 Kit  .   We hope you will enjoy creating your Counterfeit Kit based on this inspiration.

As a little added bonus this month, each of our Master Forgers have created 3 counterfeit embellishments, drawn from inspiration from this summer's CHA new releases! 


My Kit: Neptune Sea

I created a lot of handmade embellishments for this kit, including the canvas banner pieces (shown above), the felt bow photo clips (shown above), mini kraft diecut tags (shown above), and layered & embellished flowers (shown above). 

Colors included aqua, gold, moss green, light pink, dark pink, and peach.

My CHA Favorites were:

This was my favorite part of this month's kit. These were so fun to make!!! Here's also a look at my papers.



My September Add On: Poseidon's Chariot

  Alpha's, handmade yo-yo flowers, paper scraps, stamps, inks, stamp markers, etc. 

 

Now you need to go to the blog of 

glittering Lisa to see her magical kit!

  Here is the complete Blog Hop List:
 
 
Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader

12 comments:

Jimjams said...

Another mountain of lush stash JA - have fun!

P.S. Jen doesn't seem to have posted her kit today so I'll link up to you instead!

LCSmithSAVED said...

ooooooh...aaaaaah
Man, is this delicious!
I totally love that The Sweetest Thing line by MME - you captured the feeling perfectly with your embellis. I will probably lift these, just so ya know!

LCSmithSAVED said...

Forgot to say how cute & clever your names were :~)

Sassy Breese said...

I was going to say delicious, but that adjective has already been taken. I can tell you thaough that there was a audible swoon heard here when I scrolled to your papers. oooooo.....

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

OK, I see lush, delicious, clever and swoon are all taken, so I'll rely on an old standby: PRETTY! Your little clips are a great idea and I want to run right home and make some :).

Margie said...

Wow!! STUNNing work as always! And I missed that tulle trim-I absolutely need to make some of it! Beautiful!

Clair said...

Wow! You really went to town with your embellishments this month. They're amazing! Such beautiful kits, can't wait to see how you use it all x

OneScrapHappyMomma said...

Such a pretty kit, I love the colors you chose. Very bright and cheerful, so YOU!

Tara O said...

I love the colors of your September kit!! And I love that you counterfeited all of the different elements in your kit. LOVELY

glorygirl said...

LOVE THIS KIT!!! The colors and embellishments are amazing! Sooooo looking forward to see what you make with them and to see how you created the DIY CHA embellies!!!

Sandie said...

Oh my goodness, those papers are just gorgeous!! I have paper envy.

Tricia said...

You always have such amazing kits!! I love everything and especially those yo-yos!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...